Hi Juniors. If you have anything you want to say or spray this is the place to do it. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get it up.
Name: Jessie Fleming
Nickname: Jester or The Smiling Faced Assassin
What Bike do you ride? EMC2
What Bike Shoes do you race in? Gaerne
What type of Running Shoe do you race in? Adidas
Do you have any special Race Nutrition? Lots of water the day before a race
How long have you been doing triathlon? 6 months
What motivates you to train and race? To try to keep improving myself and also because I enjoy it.
What is your favorite workout? The Ballina Tri-Club Aquathon
What is your race plan for this season? Aims? To keep learning, improving and do my best.
What is your favorite food? Sushi and Turkish Delight
What are your sporting career highlights so far? 2nd Brunswick Triathlon, 5th Gatorade Raby Bay Triathlon,11th Gatorade Robina Triathlon
What do you think it takes to make a great athlete? To be consistent and committed to your training.
Last changed: Aug 06 2010 at 5:52 PM
- Name: Paige Single
- Nickname: Paigey. Princess Paigey.
- What bike do you ride? Avanti Cadent.
- What bike shoes do you use? Specialised Tri.
- What type of running shoes do you race in? Asics.
- Do you have special race nutritition? Nutella on toast and Gatorade powder.
- Favourite quote? It will never be unless it's up to me, and only I can make it happen.
- How long have you been doing triathlon? 12 months.
- What motivates you to train and race? I love to race and the thing that motivates me most is the other competitors and the atmosphere.
- What is your favourite workout? Turbo windtrainer sets and Aquathons.
- What is your race plan for this season, aims? To race hard this year and keep my form, my aim is to get to the finsh knowing I've given 100% and theres nothing left in the tank and thats the best I can do.
- What is your favourite food? Homemade pizza.
- What are your sporting career highlights so far? 3rd at Qld gatorade series.
- What do you think it takes to make a great athlete? Determination and mental toughness.
Last changed: Aug 06 2010 at 5:54 PM
Bridget Barnes, Greg Hall and Jessie Fleming raced at the Brunswick race and all had very solid races. Bridget won the female division overall, Greg won the under 18 cat and Jessie got 2nd in the under 18 to Bridget. For the short time that Jessie and Greg have been in the sport they are making great inroads. Bridget is making great gains each week and her strength is really starting to come to the fore.
Last changed: Aug 06 2010 at 5:34 PM